Mortifere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mortifere

The Maelstorm EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vargeth - Mage

Go down 
+2
Zallad
Vargeth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vargeth
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:15 am

Genral Information

Name: Bartek
Spoken languages: Polish, English

Character name: Vargeth
Server name: The Maelstrom
Playing Time of this character: 53h 19min
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions: Goblin Engineering / Mining
Rare recipes/formulas/schematics: Repair Bot 110G, Khorium Scope, Mana and Healing potion injectors

Character Profile (Armory Link):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Vargeth

RESISTANCES

Unbuffed Fire: 254 cherry
Unbuffed Nature: 0
Unbuffed Arcane: 45
Unbuffed Shadow: 100
Unbuffed Frost: 0

Other Information:

We raid on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 18:45 - 23:00/23:30. Which of these days can you raid?
I should be able to attend all of them

Please list any previous guilds you have been in and reasons for leaving them:
when i was leveling in Ungoro i joined The Order (that was polish guild at that time) i cleared Kara, Grull and ZA a bit with them but when few of our best left guild i went to Star Striders. Since january i was progressing with them and we menaged to clear everything up to Gorefiend but now same thing happends and few of our best left us (becouse we had like 0-1 raid/week) while i was on vacation.

What's your raiding experience (Please put the amount of boss you have killed in each instance or Cleared/ Not Done):

TBC
- Karazhan: cleared
- Gruuls Lair: cleared
- Magtheridon?s Lair: cleared
- Zul'aman: cleared
- Serpentshrine Cavern: cleared
- Tempest Keep: cleared
- Mount Hyjal: 4/5
- Black Temple: 4/9 (Gorefiend killed)
- Sunwell Plateau: not yet Razz

Are you willing to re-spec if we ask you to?
yes

Do you have a working microphone and will you use it during raids?
yes

Do you have any friends in Mortifere?
Siewka, Siveq, Loloa, Sedeska, Zozi, Cogito, Cazep, Soron i also know Meeledps and Makzine

Why do you want to join Mortifere?
well id like to progress a bit with friends and do illidan with guild that havnt killed him yet.

Anything else you would like to add?
I also have JC alt (warrior with 16.2k health in prot) Smile
Back to top Go down
Zallad
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:24 am

Your specc is rly weird with so low spellhit, go for 2points in Arcane subtlety
Back to top Go down
Prosperity
Class Leader
Prosperity

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:45 am

As Zallad said up there, and we're totally full on mages atm, But we're gonna discuss your application at the closed part of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Vargeth
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:24 am

i have gear which would hit cap me but according to dr. damage calculations i will do more damage in this gear. i know my spec is weird i took it from SK gaming mages (guild is said to be best in world) and im trying it out atm
Back to top Go down
Prosperity
Class Leader
Prosperity

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:55 am

Thumb rule, you cannot crit what you cannot hit.
Back to top Go down
Vargeth
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:31 am

i trust my addon if it says that za haste boots are better than Boots of Incantations secketed with epic gem i belive in that Smile and tbh m low on hit becouse im waiting for MH offhand to drop for me and when that happends ill get 141 hit which is not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Kaiji
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 am

Vargeth wrote:
i trust my addon if it says that za haste boots are better than Boots of Incantations secketed with epic gem i belive in that Smile and tbh m low on hit becouse im waiting for MH offhand to drop for me and when that happends ill get 141 hit which is not that bad.

Addons are kind of stupid when comparing haste to non-haste.
Either u pump haste or you get none at all.
Back to top Go down
Zallad
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:11 am

Vargeth wrote:

Still youre not hitcaped, for mages : hitcap > all
Back to top Go down
Vargeth
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 am

okey i decided to recalculate everything
2 parts of gear ill be checking here are boots and pants

Set 1 - ZA spell haste gear
Footpads of Madness + Pantaloons of Arcane Annihilation
Avg dmg from Fireball - 2979 dmg
Cast - 2.77s
Spell hit - 124
Chance to hit - 95.83%
DPS - 1054.1

Set 2 - Spell hit capping gear
Boots of Incantations + Leggings of Trisfal
Avg Fireball hit - 3021 dmg
Cast - 2.89s
Spell hit - 169
Chance to hit - 99%
DPS - 1025.7

Quote :
Still youre not hitcaped, for mages : hitcap > all
I know its best for mages to go into hit becouse to incrase my dps by 1% at this point I need either
28.1 crit rating / 14.2 hit rating / 17.1 haste rating / 17 spell dmg
i know u want me to get as much off my gear as its possible so i will resocket some of my old crit gems with spell hit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okey i changed 3 realy old gems 2x +8crit and +9 spell dmg on 2x +8 hit and +4 hit + 5 dmg
now i have 144 spell hit and when i get that offhand it will rise to 161.
my dps changed too now its 1075 self buffed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im bored so im respecing pvp
here is a list of my stats self buffed PvE

1009 spell dmg
34.9% crit
144 hit
8% haste
1075 raw fireball dps
Back to top Go down
Sház
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:10 am

Boots of Incantations are the 2nd best boots in game for mages that are not hitcapped: (check http://maxdps.com/mage/fire.php)

For mages the most importantant is to get 164 spell hit combined with 3/3 elemental precision in the Frost tree and then you can aim for spell crit/spell haste to your preference.
Back to top Go down
Vargeth
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 am

according to that site yore right Sház looks that ill use boots of incantations then
---------------------------------------------------------------
it also looks that ill have to ticket gm to get my [The Lightning Capacitor] and [Icon of the Silver Crescent] back...
Back to top Go down
Crazytauren
Trial

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Mortifere is mering with Hellion tomorrow saturday, because of this I am going to take the liberty to say that your application is declined most probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vargeth - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vargeth - Mage   Vargeth - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vargeth - Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mortifere :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: