Mortifere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mortifere

The Maelstorm EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nymfa - holy priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymfa
Trial

Nymfa - holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Nymfa - holy priest   Nymfa - holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:55 am

Name: Vojta Birtek
Spoken languages: English, Czech, abit of German

Character name: Nymfa
Server name: The Maelstrom
Playing Time of this character: 53 days
Class: Priest
Race: Undead (female)
Professions:Enchanting 375,Engineering 363
Rare recipes/formulas/schematics: Sunfury, and all average enchants what every enchanter should have , not so epic schematics on engineering.

Character Profile (Armoury Link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Nymfa

RESISTANCES

Unbuffed Fire: 0
Unbuffed Nature:0
Unbuffed Arcane:0
Unbuffed Shadow:10
Unbuffed Frost:0

Other Information:

We raid on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 18:45 - 23:00/23:30. Which of these days can you raid?
iam here every day and the raid time is really nice! cheers
Please list any previous guilds you have been in and reasons for leaving them: Lucifera, ive left them because i didnt have much time... and I didnt have my own PC with Internet on it... now it changed and iam here like whole day:) .. Atm iam in Old legend... i dont like it.. coz ppl dont do what they are supposed to and always iam first on healing done meter, with like 8% difference between me and 2nd healer...(25man instance)

What's your raiding experience (Please put the amount of boss you have killed in each instance or Cleared/ Not Done):

TBC
- Karazhan:Cleared
- Gruuls Lair:Cleared
- Magtheridon?s Lair: Cleared
- Zul?aman:2/6
- Serpentshrine Cavern:5/6
- Tempest Keep: Just Void reaver
- Mount Hyjal:not yet, but saw many videos from healer view
- Black Temple: not yet
- Sunwell Plateau: not yet

Are you willing to re-spec if we ask you to? Ofc. Got spell dmg gear tho... but only 950 spell dmg

Do you have a working microphone and will you use it during raids? Not yet .. but gonna buy it in this week... its so annoying when i cant talk with mates:(

Do you have any friends in Mortifere? Dunno, maybe pathetic could know me.., dont know many ppl from Mortifere

Why do you want to join Mortifere? Coz i want kewt PvE gear and i want to join some serious guild with some kind ppl in and i want to help u coz Vebber said ure out of priests Wink

With love your Nymfa Cool
Back to top Go down
Leet
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Nymfa - holy priest   Nymfa - holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:56 am

That armory link... Is that your entire set of PvE gear?Oo
Back to top Go down
Kaiji
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Nymfa - holy priest   Nymfa - holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 am

PvP.... PvE....

Decide what you want to do and get complete gear for it instead of a mix.
Also, your experience is a far bit off of what we're currently aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Nymfa
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Nymfa - holy priest   Nymfa - holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Well every body must gear up somewhere... i didnt have chance to .... but today we killed 2 bosses in MH ´= some xperience +
Today ill get new Trousers from Badge loot . Try me on some trial raid or something i wont be like a newb... maybe i got some pvp gear tho but it doesnt rly matter imo.. when i have skillz and mana lasts untill bosskill its okey imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nymfa - holy priest   Nymfa - holy priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nymfa - holy priest
Page 1 of 1